If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed by an online site for which ePrintBD is providing the site hosting services and you want us to take down or disable the infringing materials, you must provide us with all the information requested on the below Notification of Claimed infringement. The information requested is intended to substantially conform to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millenium Copyright.
We require the following information from you:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any notification that fails to comply with the above requirements shall not be considered to either provide ePrintBD with actual knowledge of infringement or make ePrintBD aware of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are apparent.