Covid-19: We are Open! – ePrintBD
ePrintBD Graphics & Printing remains open as an essential business during the COVID crisis.
In response to the escalating COVID-19 Pandemic, the Premier of Ontario has ordered the closure of all non-essential businesses effective March 25th 2020. Print and Packaging is an inconspicuous yet critical communication medium in the supply chain for many essential businesses and services that remain open during this time.
ePrintBD Graphics and Printing is a manufacturer of communication materials. We proudly service other essential industries, including but not limited to: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Cannabis, Hospitals and other Health-related Institutions, Banks / Financial Institutions, Restaurants / Grocery Stores / Food Services, Newspaper Publications, and more.
We appreciate the importance of everyone’s individual and collective efforts to combat COVID-19 and remain compliant to all government guidelines. As such, we have amended our Health and Safety Policy to include the recommendations made by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
ePrintBD is fully dedicated to supporting our customers, staff, and suppliers through this difficult time, and we thank you for your continued trust and support in us.
EPRINTBD GRAPHICS AND PRINTING ON COVID-19
ePrintBD Graphics and Printing is committed to putting the health and safety of our clients and employees first. As such, we have implemented new measures with the recommendation by the Public Health Agency of Canada to help combat the COVID-19 crisis and protect business continuity.
For all non-employees, we are strictly adhering to rules of Social Distancing. As such:
- In-person visits will not take place until further notice. We encourage you to contact us via phone +8801721114989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as we are still here to serve you.
- Lobby drop-off / pick-ups are to be called in in-advanced with items to be exchanged inside the front vestibule. There is no more office access to non-employees.
- Courier drop-offs / pick-ups to go directly to Shipping
- Please ensure that your pick up has been called in in-advance with our Shipping personnel to have your product ready for loading
- Our Shipping Department will serve only one courier at a time. Couriers who are not being helped immediately are to wait outside or in their vehicles until instructed
For all employees,
- Follow the rules of all posted reminders to frequently wash hands upon entering the building and leaving the building
- Follow the rules of Social Distancing and remain 2m distance apart
- If you are feeling sick or think you might be sick, please stay home!
Each of us have the ability to prevent the spread of COVID-19. By doing our part, we will get through this crisis together. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.