Create eye-catching cards that work in any type of light.
When you’re interacting with potential customers, little details can make all the difference. Go with our glossy business cards to make your company – and your first meeting – more memorable. The extra shine makes photos or images look especially vibrant and sharp.
Tips for glossy business cards
• This paper gives you vibrant, rich colors, so use a design that takes advantage of this.
• Use high-resolution imagery for the clearest, sharpest results.
• The highly-reflective stock can make cards difficult to read under bright lights.Choosing your size
• Standard (3.25″ x 2″): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (2.5″ x 2.5″): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (3.5″ x 1.75″): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.
Choosing your stock
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
Choosing your finish
• Metallic: Shiny, reflective foil that makes your card stand out in a crowd.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Eprint BD just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing. Our Facebook Page