Create eye-catching cards that work in any type of light.
When you’re interacting with potential customers, little details can make all the difference. Go with our glossy visiting cards to make your company – and your first meeting – more memorable. The extra shine makes photos or images look especially vibrant and sharp.
Tips for glossy paper visiting cards
• This paper gives you vibrant, rich colours, so use a design that takes advantage of this.
• Use high-resolution imagery for the clearest & sharpest results.
• Avoid for designs that use less ink and majorly white designs.
• The highly-reflective stock can make cards difficult to read under bright lights.
Know your paper stock
• Standard Glossy (280 gsm): Glossy UV front coating and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
Choosing your corners
• Rounded: 6 mm rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.